Q: My car has excessive vibrating sometimes. Is it the ball joints?

It has excessive vibrating sometimes is it the ball joints?

With over a quarter million miles on your car, it really could be anything. There are about a dozen moving parts in your car’s front end that are subject to wear, including the ball joints. Any number or combination of bad tie rods, ball joints, control arm bushings could cause a problem that you will feel in the steering wheel. But most vibrations actually begin in the tires. If your front end is in bad condition, a minor vibration caused by a bad or unbalanced tire can easily become a major one. You can have the front end components inspected at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. they will send a technician to your home or office to check out your vibrating Cherokee and let you know what it’s going to take to fix it.

3. My car has excessive vibrating sometimes. Is it the ball joints?