Q: Transmission leaked all of the fluid out

While driving on the freeway, the A/T Temp light came on. I drove the car for another 10 miles and then the transmission fluid started leaking and the car started slipping and losing power. Hen I pulled over, there was a puddle of transmission fluid on the ground and the transmission had no more fluid in it. I am not sure if I busted a hose or burned up the transmission.

Transmission fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

It is possible that a cooler line has sprung a leak for your transmission. The only other explanation for rapid fluid loss in a transmission is that the oil pan has been punctured by some road debris. I would recommend asking for some help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic so they can locate where the leak is coming from so that they can repair it. Once the fluid is refilled they will be able to further evaluate if there was any damage to your transmission.