Q: Toyota Corolla misfire on number two.

asked by on December 27, 2016

i dignose with obdtwo and it complained coil a b c and d, when i clered fult code and re dignose no tdc. bud the engine is misfiring, can it be clogged valve. pls assist me i am an automobile engineer. thanks

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

In many cases, misfires can be diagnosed by swapping components from the missing cylinder with the components of a functioning cylinder. Then you check the scanner to see if the misfire moves. It can be time consuming, but most auto repairs are. If your scanner is indicating a problem in the TDC sensor, that could also be contributing to your problem. Problems with the valves can be diagnosed by a compression test. To get the actual information, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your misfire and tell you just what’s going on with your car.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr