Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

Q: How do you adjust the manual driver seat in a 2012 Ford Escape?

Your driver seat is either manually adjustable or power adjustable. If it’s a manual model, you can make almost the same adjustments as if it were powered, but you’ll need to know how to get the right position for both...

Q: i have a 98 explorer sport sport 4.0 manual 5 speed after i get it out and the top off what do i need to do and look for to fix it

When you get the top cover of transmission off you should first check to see if the shift forks will move freely and shifter can move into each gear position freely. Then look inside transmission and see if you see...

Q: How do I use the automatic dimming rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror is a very important safety feature, that gives you visibility through your rear windshield. At night, however, the glare from headlights can make it hard for you to use your rear view mirror. The automatic dimming...