Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

3. How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

Q: How do I repair a seat belt pretensioner?

The seat belt pretensioners are important safety features that help your front seat belts protect you during an accident. The pretensioners can only be used one time, so any time your vehicle is involved in an accident, you should have...

Q: My truck is smoking, shaking and leaking some type of oil. What's wrong now?

Check the engine oil level. If there's a sizable oil leak and if the smoke is due to oil leaking onto the manifold, the oil level could be low. If the level is low and you suspect a leak, just...

Q: Can 205/40z17 84w tires fit on my 2012 Malibu?

Tire size 205/40z17 is not specified for your vehicle and thus does not fit. Use of that size will alter your speedometer reading, at minimum, and possibly affect other vehicle speed sensors affecting shift patterns. Your current tires are probably...