Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

3. How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

Q: How do I adjust the lumbar support on the bucket seats?

Lumbar support is a convenient feature that makes long trips much more comfortable. Proper lumbar support makes the seat more evenly support the passenger. In a truck with manual bucket seats, the lumbar support is adjusted by spinning...

Q: Where is my turn signal relay and hazzard fuse and or relay located on 2001 2wd ford explorer sport trac

Hi there. The hazard relay is located in the dash behind the radio. You will have to pull out the radio or reach up under the dash to locate the relay. The location for the turn signal relay would be...

Q: How do I change the auto door lock settings?

Your vehicle can automatically lock the doors when you are driving, for added safety. You can use the multi-information display to customize if you would like the doors to automatically lock when the vehicle is moving at a significant speed,...