Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

How do I turn the rear park aid feature on or off?

The rear park aid is a safety feature that helps you when you are parking or are in a reverse situation. When in reverse it audibly alerts you of your surroundings, and how close you are to hitting other cars...

Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

The vehicle identification number (VIN) is the legal identifier for your vehicle. You can find your VIN on the left side of the dashboard, where it meets the windshield.

What tire size should I use and what pressure should I run in the tires?

Your car may have one of three different tire sizes, depending on the actual trim level and engine size. It’s important that you continue to use the OEM-specified tire size when your original tires wear out. It’s also important that...