Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

Q: How do I operate the rear heated seat?

For passenger comfort, your truck is equipped with rear heated seats. These seats have two levels are warming for optimum comfort. To operate the rear heated seats. Press the right side of the rear heated seat control for maximum...

Q: How do I use the autolights?

When the autolights are turned on, your vehicle will automatically turn on and turn off the headlights depending on how light it is outside. To turn on the autolights, rotate the Headlamp Control knob to the autolight setting.

Q: How do I use the automatic climate control setting?

When your climate controls are in automatic mode, then the air outlets and fan speed will be automatically adjusted based on the temperature at which you set the vehicle. To use the automatic climate control setting, simply press the Auto...