Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

A: To disconnect automatic locking mode, simpl...

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

To unbuckle your seatbelt, press the Release button on the belt buckle, until the latch is released. Then, pull the belt off of your body and return it to the retractor.

Q: Brake noise

It would be best to have a certified mechanic take a look at the vehicle. Something may have been left loose when the bearings were changed, there could be a failing suspension component, or possibly part of the steering system...

Q: How do I make a phone call with the voice recognition system?

You can very easily make a hands-free phone call using your voice recognition system, as long as your phone is paired: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Call”...