Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

A: To disconnect automatic locking mode, simpl...

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

Q: How should I sit while driving ?

Proper posture makes you more comfortable while driving. Sitting correctly can prevent fatigue and other aches caused from having the wrong posture for long periods. Sit against the seat back with your back upright. Move the seat position backward...

Q: How do I use the rear window wiper in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

The rear window wiper is used to wash rain off the rear window, and provide you with extra visibility. To use the rear window wiper, rotate the left band on the Windshield Wiper lever forward. If you rotate this band...

Q: How do I replace the front turn signal, parking light or side marker bulb?

Your car uses the same bulb for the front turn signal, parking light and side marker. Like the rest of the lights on your car, these will eventually burn out and need to be replaced. Here’s how to install a...