Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

3. How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

Q: Driver seat loose / moves slightly on acceleration and stopping.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The driver seat has a gear track that the seat rides on and allows the seat to move forwards and backwards. The gears are probably worn and need to be replaced. As for the...

Q: one of the rocker arms needs to be replaced

Hi there. With 200,000 miles on a 2002 Ford Explorer, I am seriously doubtful that any warranty will exist. You will probably have to purchase "as is" and take your chances. One thing to be aware of is that if...

Q: Replace washer fluid sensor on 2012 tahoe

Hi there. If you're going to attempt to replace the windshield wiper fluid sensor, I would strongly recommend purchasing a service and repair manual for your 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe, as it will provide you detailed step-by-step instructions; along with diagrams...