Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

3. How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

Q: Where are the LATCH lower anchors?

Your rear seats have four lower anchors that can be used with any LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) child restraint system. The lower anchors are located on each side of the rear outboard seats, where the seat cushion...

Q: How do you scan the GEM module in a 1996 Ford Explorer?

The GEM module can only be scanned using a scanner capable of accessing the GEM module through the OBD2 data link. The scanners that the Ford dealer uses can access the module. There are aftermarket scanners on the market than...

Q: How do I manually shift between rear-wheel drive high range (2H) and four-wheel drive high range (4H)?

You can shift between rear-wheel drive high range (2H) and four-wheel drive high range (4H) while you are driving your car. Here’s how. Make sure your vehicle is not exceeding 55 mph. Shift the transfer case shifter from 2H...