Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

3. How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

Q: How do I use the seat heaters?

If your car is equipped with seat heaters (optional equipment), they provide an additional solution of comfort during cold weather, as well as for easing an aching back. Using them is actually very simple. Here’s what you need to know:...

Q: 2002 Ford Explorer stalls while driving

The steering wheel gets tight because there is no power steering without the engine running. You brake concern is similar. The brake booster, which provides braking assist, requires engine manifold vacuum to operate. Without the engine running, your brake booster...

Q: How do you use the auxiliary input jack on the radio?

Your car’s audio system allows you to listen to AM and FM radio, play CDs, and even satellite radio. However, you can also connect an external device with the auxiliary cable. This is the ideal way to connect an external...