Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

3. How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

Q: How do you adjust the power front seat?

Depending on the trim level of your car, you may have a power front seat rather than a manual seat. This offers more customization in terms of seating position, as well as less effort required to adjust the seat. Here’s...

Q: I felt and hear a thud when coming to a stop. I just finished replacing plugs & wires, Harmonic Balancer, fuel rail pressure senso

Hi Ben. Of all the repairs you have listed, none of them really stand out as possible sources of the clunking noise when you stop. It is quite possible however, that a lower engine cover might have come loose and...

Q: What seat belt safety precautions should I be aware of and follow?

Not properly using the seat belts in your vehicle can result in serious harm to passengers. You must always take all safety precautions when using seat belts. To properly follow seat belt safety precautions. When you are driving, make...