Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

A: To disconnect automatic locking mode, simpl...

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

Q: Where should children sit?

Children are at an increased risk of injury in any auto accident simply due to their small size and low weight. Children should: Always be seated in the back Use the seat belt correctly Use a booster seat if...

Q: Vehicle wanting to cut off

Hi there. A battery light that is illuminated can mean a couple of different things. One being that the battery is due for a replacement. Also it can mean that the alternator is not outputting the correct number of amps...

Q: How do I view the MyKey Distance feature?

The MyKey Distance feature tells you exactly how many miles your car has traveled with the MyKey. To view this feature, follow these quick steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Information is displayed on the...