Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

My car won't run when warmed up - 2008 Ford Mustang GT

Hi there. It looks like you have inspected most of the common culprits of a choppy running engine. However, when the vehicle gets hot and has running issues, it's commonly caused by the EGR valve or EGR valve temperature solenoid....

I have brown goo in my radiator and there's brown on the cap

Hello there. The brown sludge you are referring to is often caused by rust or breakdown of the metallic and rubber components that comprise your cooling system. It is common for this to occur when a radiator and coolant lines...

My breaks sometimes stop car completely and sometimes it doesn't what would cause this?

Usually a person describes such an experience as more force than usual is needed to stop the car. I am not exactly sure what you are experiencing here, so I will address a few things. Speed and weight of your...

How do you lock or unlock the doors with the electronic key?

Your electronic key lets you lock or unlock your car doors without having to use the key itself or even the remote. All you need is to have the electronic key in your pocket (or somewhere else on your person,...

Car rattles after accelerating

Yes, a loose heat shield, exhaust leak, damaged muffler or catalytic converter, or even a faulty engine mount may all contribute to a rattling noise. The exhaust system and motor mounts need to be inspected for contact issues. You may...

Water pump replacement - 2013 Ford Taurus

Hello there, replacing the water pump is a common repair on your 2013 Ford Taurus. As you probably know, problems with the water pump can lead to overheating problems and inability to maintain consistent temperature for the vehicle. If you'd...

The car vibrates a lot when under 1000 rpm?

Hi there. You may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve that is the source of your problem. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into...

How do I release the parking brake?

You should always release your parking brake before driving, or else you can do damage to your brake system. To release the parking brake, press the Parking Brake lever all the way down and release, at which point it will...

Description of Problem: clutch master cylinder leak 1993 Ford Ranger

Hi there - your clutch fluid line leak may be a problem with the connector thread for either the master cylinder itself, or the fluid line going to the slave cylinder. I recommend a fluid leak inspection performed by a...