Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

A: To disconnect automatic locking mode, simpl...

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

Q: How do SRS air bags work?

SRS air bags are designed to provide extra protection when a collision occurs. The air bags for the driver and front passenger work to protect the head and chest from impact with the steering wheel or dashboard. SRS knee...

Q: How do I use the fold-away mirrors?

The fold-away mirrors can be folded in towards the vehicle to decrease the width of your car. This feature should be used to help you fit into tight spaces, or as a safety feature when driving through an automatic car...

Q: How do I use the power lock doors?

The power lock doors allow you to lock and unlock the doors from inside the vehicle. To unlock all of the doors, press the unlock button, which looks like an opened padlock. To lock all of the doors, press the...