Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

A: To disconnect automatic locking mode, simpl...

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

Q: How do you fold down the rear seats in a 2012 Ford Escape?

Your car is equipped with folding rear seats. This provides a great deal more room for carrying larger items or lots of cargo, at the cost of eliminating seating in the back. Here’s what you need to do: Make...

Q: How do I use the remote entry power liftgate?

The remote entry power liftgate allows you to open your trunk with your remote entry transmitter. To use this feature, press the Trunk button on your transmitter twice within three seconds.

Q: Car not starting.

There are a few different scenarios that could contribute to your car not starting. The first piece of information that I would need to know is the condition of the battery. If the battery is unable to hold a charge...