Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

3. How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

Q: How do you adjust the manual driver seat in a 2012 Ford Escape?

Your driver seat is either manually adjustable or power adjustable. If it’s a manual model, you can make almost the same adjustments as if it were powered, but you’ll need to know how to get the right position for both...

Q: Q: transmission

Hi, thanks for writing in. The transmission in these vehicles have a problem where the bore to the servo that controls gear changes gets worn and binds the valve shaft. The transmission will need to be overhauled, the bore for...

Q: Thumping noise when turning

What you are describing sounds like a wheel bearing that may be starting to fail. A wheel bearing will usually fail due to pitting or small damage on the surface of the rollers or the bearing race. Both the surface...