Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

3. How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

Q: Fan sounds like it is hitting something.

Hi there. It sounds like maybe you have a bearing worn out on a pulley or the fan bearing may be worn out. This will definitely cause the pulley or fan to sound like if it hitting another component on...

Q: My Ford Explorer is stuck in 4 wheel drive if I take off the front wheel drive axle will that damage my truck is it safe to drive

Hi Steven. I wouldn't recommend that method of correcting your 4WD issue on the Explorer. The four wheel drive system works in conjunction together with a center shaft supplying power to the front and rear drive axle, so removing the...

Q: What climate control elements can be controlled from the touchscreen?

If your Fusion has the touchscreen navigation system installed, then it’s tied into your Automatic Climate Control system as well. You’ll find that some of the physical controls on the HVAC system are duplicated on the touchscreen (that way, if...