Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

How do I check the coolant level?

It’s a good idea to occasionally check the coolant level. To do so, pop the hood, and locate the coolant reservoir. This reservoir should have two lines labeled Cold Fill Range. The coolant level should rest between those two lines....

How do you set the clock?

The time is displayed in the main window of your audio system. However, it is not updated automatically. If the battery dies or has to be replaced, it will need to be reset. You will also need to change the...

How do I view the average fuel?

The average fuel displays the average fuel economy that your vehicle has received since the last feature reset. To view this feature, follow these simple steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons until Trip 1 or 2 is displayed on the...