Q: My truck wont move in any gear and its smoking

My truck will not move in any gear, and it smokes really bad! Starts first time everytime.

You should check to see where exactly the smoke is coming from, it would be helpful to know for this diagnostic. As for why your truck won’t go into gear, I suspect you have a transmission fluid leak and it leaked out enough fluid to cause the transmission to not engage.

If you decide to get this fixed, enlist a qualified mechanic who can come to you and diagnose the smoke. Once the problem has been pinpoint the necessary repairs can be made to your vehicle.