Q: Key fob will not open doors. The push button will not start car. There are no dash indicators. Had new battery installed in the vehicle and in the key fob.

Key fob will not open doors The push button will not start car There are no dash indicators Had new battery installed in vehicle and in key fob

The key fob will need to be reprogrammed to the vehicle as when the battery was replaced in the key fob, the key was reset. This is why nothing is working with the key fob. If you need further assistance with your key fob, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Key fob will not open doors. The push button will not start car. There are no dash indicators. Had new battery installed in the vehicle and in the key fob.