Q: Electrical issues

Is there need to replace entire engine wiring If radiator fan motor and cable of Toyota Etios GD burnt.

Hi There, This will require some extensive electrical wiring testing to determine what specific wires have been affected by the fan motor and wiring burning. You will not likely need replace the entire engine wiring as not all of this would have been affected by just the fan motor wiring. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your electrical wiring to properly diagnose and repair.

3. Q: Electrical issues