Q: I have 2013 ford mustang and right now the check fuel check inlet just showed up what do I do now

Check fuel full inlet sign popped up what does it mean

The “check fuel fill inlet” warning light means that there is a problem with the fuel tank cap seal. The fuel cap could be missing, loose, damaged, screwed on too tightly and thus distorted, there is debris in the fuel fill inlet, and/or there is a leak in the fuel system, primarily the EVAP portion. Checking the cap and seal and resolving any found issues will usually resolve this problem. If you determine that you need a new fuel tank cap buy ONLY an OEM cap from a Ford dealer. Aftermarket caps are not recommended and will create diagnostic headaches if the warning light continues or recurs. If you desire that this problem be resolved by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a fuel cap/EVAP diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have 2013 ford mustang and right now the check fuel check inlet just showed up what do I do now