Q: How long does it take to replace the lower radiator hose on this car? Do you think that $360 is an appropriate amount for the labor to replace this hose?

I was recently quoted $530 to replace the lower radiator hose on my 2012 VW GTI. I found the part for sale on Pelican Parts for $110 and a gallon of coolant for $20. Even if the garage has a 30% mark-up on the parts, we should still only be talking about approximately $170 for parts. Do you think that $360 is an appropriate amount for the labor to replace this hose?

Thank you!!

3. How long does it take to replace the lower radiator hose on this car? Do you think that $360 is an appropriate amount for the labor to replace this hose?