Q: How long does it take to replace the lower radiator hose on this car? Do you think that $360 is an appropriate amount for the labor to replace this hose?

I was recently quoted $530 to replace the lower radiator hose on my 2012 VW GTI. I found the part for sale on Pelican Parts for $110 and a gallon of coolant for $20. Even if the garage has a 30% mark-up on the parts, we should still only be talking about approximately $170 for parts. Do you think that $360 is an appropriate amount for the labor to replace this hose?

Thank you!!

• How long does it take to replace the lower radiator hose on this car? Do you think that $360 is an appropriate amount for the labor to replace this hose?