Q: after accident in passenger rear door car won't start

After accident in rear passenger door roof air bag blow up and now car turning but won't start. Is that any safety switch which turning fuel pump OFF? Thank you in advance.

Hi there. In the event that there is a car crash, the inertia switch will activate and cut the fuel system off to keep the fuel system from pumping fuel to prevent any fires. Check the switch, either under the dash or behind the front passenger seat and see if the switch is shut off. The switch looks like a relay with a yellow button on it. Reset the switch if its shut off. If you need further assistance with your vehicle not starting after a vehicle accident, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. after accident in passenger rear door car won't start