Q: Where is the cooling fan relay located?

Coolant fan relay, where is located for this car and if you can : Where is on ELantra 2008 ? Thank you. Any diagram will be Nice.

A: For the Kia Soul, the low and high fan rela...

For the Kia Soul, the low and high fan relays are located in the engine compartment fuse relay panel box. There is also a 30 amp fuse in the same location that powers both relays. The 2008 Hyundai Elantra cooling fan relays are located in a similar sort of panel box inside the engine compartment. For this car, there is a 40 amp fuse that powers these relays. If you need help repairing or replacing your cooling fan relay, you can always contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to service this part for you.