Q: Where is the cooling fan relay located?

Coolant fan relay, where is located for this car and if you can : Where is on ELantra 2008 ? Thank you. Any diagram will be Nice.

For the Kia Soul, the low and high fan relays are located in the engine compartment fuse relay panel box. There is also a 30 amp fuse in the same location that powers both relays. The 2008 Hyundai Elantra cooling fan relays are located in a similar sort of panel box inside the engine compartment. For this car, there is a 40 amp fuse that powers these relays. If you need help repairing or replacing your cooling fan relay, you can always contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to service this part for you.

3. Where is the cooling fan relay located?