Q: Where is the fuel pump relay located bmw 328i xdrive 2009

asked by on June 24, 2017

Where is the fuel pump relay located?

The fuel pump relay is located in or on the engine cowl. It may be on the passenger side beneath the air intake. Orange is a common color used by BMW for the fuel pump relay housing. YourMechanic does offer relay diagnostics and replacement. In addition, if you are having trouble with the fuel system and desire a diagnostic, please use YourMechanic’s service request page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.