Q: the flywheel bolts broke how hard and what will cost to get fixed ballpark figure

The flywheel bolts broke

When a bolt breaks off inside the bolt hole, getting it out usually requires drilling. If the transmission is inside the vehicle still and there is not enough room for a drill, the transmission will require removal in order to resolve this issue. As far as cost, count on the labor to remove and replace the transmission plus about an hour of labor to drill out and replace the bolt. This is of course the worst case scenario but unfortunately the most likely scenario as well.

• the flywheel bolts broke how hard and what will cost to get fixed ballpark figure