Q: What do I do to get my car started. Neither ignition key will start car

asked by on August 13, 2017

Day before yesterday used the car all day. Around 5:30 key would not turn in the ignition. Got a ride home and got my other key which started the car. Used the car all day yesterday. Got home turned key off unloaded car. Forgot something from store. Got in car and nothing. Both my keys will not turn in the ignition.

To determine if an easy resolution exists, please refer to YourMechanic’s DIY stuck key remedies page. If none of the many suggestions on that page resolve your issue, it will be most efficient if a certified mechanic travels right to your location to resolve this promptly. To schedule an appointment please use YourMechanic’s appointment request page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.