Q: Check Engine Light came on

The Check Engine Light came on and the car began to skip, and seemed idled up. I think it may be the 02 sensor.

It sounds like you have a pretty bad misfire. While a faulty O2 sensor could be the cause, it is not the most likely. A misfire happen can be caused by anything that prevents the air/fuel mixture from igniting properly inside the combustion chamber. This could be anything from worn spark plugs, to an engine mechanical problem. The first thing to do is to retrieve the stored Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC). This will provide a starting point for the diagnostic procedure. I suggest you have a trained professional with dedicated test equipment find the cause of the Check Engine Light illumination, and recommend the best path to repair. The team at YourMechanic is an excellent option.