Q: I have a 1999 Chevy surburban the tires appear to be good but when I turn a hard left or right it seems to rattle and move slower

I have a 1999 Chevy surburban the tires appear to be good but when I turn a hard left or right it seems to rattle and move slower than normal as it continue to shake while the wheel is completely turned to the right or left I don't have this problem going straight forward only when I need to make a hard right or left...

A shudder when turning all the way one direction or the other can be a result of low power steering fluid pressure. This can be caused by several different issues from a loose drive belt, to a bad pump, to worn steering gear box, and more. Always begin diagnostics by performing a thorough visual inspection of the steering linkage and wheels. Make sure nothing is overly worn, rubbing, or leaking. Check the level of the power steering fluid. Take further testing and diagnostics from there, and don’t forget to check the gear box considering the symptoms. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I have a 1999 Chevy surburban the tires appear to be good but when I turn a hard left or right it seems to rattle and move slower