Q: I would like to know how many O2 sensor in Toyota Caldina, model 2002 AT211 and auto transmission. 2002 Toyota Caldina

in below model box, i did not find out Caldina.

Hello - all of the third generation Caldinas (2002-2007) came with 4-cylinder engines, and should have 2 oxygen sensors. There will be one before the catalytic converter, and one after the catalytic converter in the exhaust system. For assistance, I recommend an oxygen sensor replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and replace this component.

Your vehicle is equipped with two O2 sensors. One is in the exhaust manifold downpipe and the other sensor is after the catalyst.

• I would like to know how many O2 sensor in Toyota Caldina, model 2002 AT211 and auto transmission. 2002 Toyota Caldina