Q: HI I want to make duplicate key of my car. How much charge for duplicate key

I forget my key in it. Car is locked. I have not spair key. That's why I want to make it duplicate key.

Depending on the key you have and if the key has other controls on it for door locks and trunk release then you are looking at a base cost for the key of around $80 to $100 plug programming. If you have a programmed key already then the reprogramming of a second key should be less expensive for you.

• HI I want to make duplicate key of my car. How much charge for duplicate key