Q: replacing struts. had no problem with driver side but pasenger side giving me fits.

I cannot get the front disc to line up. It seems stuck. Can you advise?

Hello. In order to answer your question I would require a few more details on what you are having trouble with. If you are having trouble aligning the hub / brake assembly with the struts, it may be possible that you will need to compress the strut with a spring compressor, or raise the hub assembly with a jack, carefully.

3. replacing struts. had no problem with driver side but pasenger side giving me fits.