Q: how much will a dealership charge me to replace a thermostat on a 2006 dodge charger 2.7l v6 engine

asked by on September 04, 2016

My car been running hot i kept coolant in it and had the heater on but on day it got too hot and caught on fire it still run i just havent drove it it only runs hot when i drive it for awhile

Hello there, How much a dealership will charge for your 2006 Dodge Charger varies greatly based on your area and the labor rate of the individual dealership. If the vehicle caught fire there is much more going on that just a thermostat. Your vehicle will required an in depth inspection to asses its condition and what caused the original fire. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will perform a safety inspection of your vehicle to determine what is going on and make any repairs to get you back on the road. YourMechanic can also provide a quote to use as a guide for repair costs.