Q: How do I use the easy exit feature on the driver’s seat?

How do I use the easy exit feature on the driver’s seat?

The easy exit feature that can pull the driver’s seat back at the touch of a button to allow for an easier exit from the vehicle. This is especially helpful with tall drivers and those with mobility issues. Simply locate the button for the easy exit feature on the driver’s side door, it is rectangular and has 2 seat symbols on it, each seat in a different position. Press this to move the seat back.

Tip

The easy exit feature can be programmed to trigger automatically, when the key leaves the ignition, via the vehicle personalization menu.