Q: Weather warm engine starts no problem, morning won't start up no fuel smell, cranks only

Engine turns over and will not start in the morning, wait about noon time and engine starts right away and runs perfect the rest of the day until next morning

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 1995 Lincoln Continental. The symptoms you describe are a bit unusual, as it is most common for a vehicle to do the opposite, start easily when cold, and then have difficulty starting later on when the engine or weather is hot. Crank-but-no-start conditions can be caused by a wide variety of issues. A few common causes are faulty ignition system components, a bad fuel pump, or a bad crank position sensor. As engine management issues can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional inspect the hard starting issue to have this properly corrected.

3. Weather warm engine starts no problem, morning won't start up no fuel smell, cranks only