Q: Where is the flasher located on 03 Mercedes e320 please?

Where is the flasher located on 03 Mercedes e320 please?

Hello. Your vehicle is not equipped with a separate flasher. This is built into the SAM module which controls the lighting.

3. Where is the flasher located on 03 Mercedes e320 please?

Q: No crank no start Key turns

when you have multiple issues like this, a good place to start is by checking the battery voltage. When the battery voltage drops off, the various modules on your car can do all sorts of spooky things. Then try starting...

Q: Car revving at 2,000 RPM in neutral & park - 2007 Mercedes Benz CLS63 AMG

Hi there, thanks for writing in. There is a technical bulletin that covers a leaking intake manifold in front of and below the throttle body of the manifold. The car could have a deformed intake manifold that would need to...

Q: I put in a battery because my car wouldn't start and the old 1 was bad. I put the new battery same problem no start at all still

Hi Adrian. Thanks for contacting us today. If you've just replaced the battery and it still will not crank over, then it's likely that a different electrical issue exists. If you can turn the key and the lights and other...