Q: Where is the flasher located on 03 Mercedes e320 please?

asked by on August 11, 2017

Where is the flasher located on 03 Mercedes e320 please?

Hello. Your vehicle is not equipped with a separate flasher. This is built into the SAM module which controls the lighting.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

Sitting in Tahoe, key will turn back, and forward to on, but is locked from continuing forward to start. Steering wheel is unlocked...help?

my car has been sputtering upon rapid acceleration and feels a bit hesitant. If I back off accelerator and reapply, it fixes the

It is very possible that your engine could be burning oil. This could explain why it's running bad as the engine would be getting too much "fuel". This will cause the engine to run roughly as the air/fuel ratio is...

My 2013 chevy captiva had the reduced engine power light come on while i was at a stop light.

Hi Daniel. Thanks for contacting us tonight. It's quite possible that these two warning lights - along with the 20 mph performance are caused by the same component - a damaged speed sensor. The reason your car is only going...

What may be the cause of a gear to lock?

Vehicles with automatic transmissions are equipped with a shifter inter-lock. These prevent the vehicle being shifted to and from any gear unless the brake pedal is depressed. The shift inter-lock system relies on the correct signal from the brake light...

Losing gas when my car is going up a hill

In many cases, the issue you're describing is caused by either a small crack in the fuel cell, fuel lines connections, or a damaged fuel line itself. If the issue is towards the rear of the vehicle, and severe enough,...

rough idle on start up everytime

You could have several things contributing to the hard start. Dirty or faulty throttle valve, idle air control valve, bad temperature sensor, and more. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform a few tests to be...

Car alarm won't turn off.

If the alarm is an aftermarket alarm then if may just be defective. I have found that most alarms made aftermarket do not last long and are made of cheap relays and circuits. If you have a factory alarm then...