Q: Where is the flasher located on 03 Mercedes e320 please?

Where is the flasher located on 03 Mercedes e320 please?

Hello. Your vehicle is not equipped with a separate flasher. This is built into the SAM module which controls the lighting.

3. Where is the flasher located on 03 Mercedes e320 please?

Q: I have codes P0151, P0171, and P0174. I have changed out my O2 sensor, but now I have all these codes

Hey there. The codes you have downloaded simply relate to malfunctions in the "engine management system." It appears codes were set for oxygen sensor voltage out-of-range, possible EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) problems such as a blockage, and a generic code...

Q: ESP stability control light is on.

Hi there. If the vehicle was jolted hard on the front end when the vehicle hit a pole, then the Electronic Stability Motor may have had a harsh force applied to it causing the motor to either fail or become...

Q: Q: my car will turn over but not cranking up.

The symptoms you described lead me to believe that you have a fuel delivery-related problem. I suggest that you check for fuel pressure at the fuel rail. If pressure is within factory specifications, I would then do a fuel flow...