Q: Just got tune up now water wont stay in reservoir and its hesistant...

We took the car to jiffy lube and got a tune up and a flush but now the liquid wont stay in the reservoir and resistant and smoky...

Hello, and thank you for writing in. If the coolant in the overflow tank is being removed from the tank, then the cooling system is leaking. The smoke you are seeing is likely white and caused from the coolant either burning on the hot engine, or burning internally. It would be beneficial to know what was done during the tune up, as you will want to start looking there. If it is another fluid besides coolant that is leaking, the process is relatively the same. Finding and repairing the source of the leak is the main priority. From there we can make sure no other damage was done, and verify that the repair is holding. For more help resolving the leak, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Just got tune up now water wont stay in reservoir and its hesistant...