Q: Ticking noise coming from the head, front not receiving oil - 1990 Mazda B2200

After having some repairs done on the front gaskets, the head started making ticking noise. I took the valve cover off to examine the issue, and noticed that only the rear part of the head is getting oil. The front doesn't receive any oil. What should I do?

Stop! This is an extremely serious issue, and it sounds like your vehicle has a blocked oil passage which will only lead to engine failure. Get this checked as soon as possible to prevent damage. This issue can be dealt with by a mobile mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come to your home to definitively diagnose the issue.

3. Ticking noise coming from the head, front not receiving oil - 1990 Mazda B2200