Q: Heater not blowing hot air, only warm.

asked by on December 17, 2015

The heater is blowing very low warm air. What needs to be fixed to make the heater blow hot air again?

Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The most common causes of poor or no heat conditions would be (but not limited to) low coolant level, a restriction in the cooling system, faulty blend door actuator, or faulty heater control valve. I would recommend having the cooling system inspected by a mechanic to determine which part of your vehicle is causing this poor heat condition.