Q: I have a 2007 Lexus es 350 about a month ago I covered check and blow out a tire on the front side driver side and now it makes a

I have a Lexus es 350 about a month ago I hit a curve and blew out the left hand driver side tire and now it makes this grinding noise real loud on the front side a checked it out and it looks like the wheel is hitting the suspension but the car drives straight just makes a real loud noise what can it be

You will need to have your vehicle put on an alignment machine to have the suspension checked to see what was bent. You may have bent the wheel, spindle, control arm and strut all need checked.

3. I have a 2007 Lexus es 350 about a month ago I covered check and blow out a tire on the front side driver side and now it makes a