Q: My car wouldn't start one day but started fine the next.

I tried to start my car, but it seemed like the battery was dead: the dash lights and accessories flashed on the first time and the starter turned over but quickly died. Nothing at all happened the next few tries. The next day, it started up fine, and I haven't had a problem since. Also, the check engine light was on before that incident and is off now.

A: For this vehicle, the wiring harness connec...

For this vehicle, the wiring harness connections on each and every module may have what is called "fretting corrosion", which will cause intermittent loss of connection in the module. A certified mechanic will have to go through each and every module that may be causing the problem and clean each connector. They will should also apply dielectric compound to stop the corrosion from returning. If excessive corrosion is found in any of the connectors then a pin or socket replacement may be necessary.

I'd recommend seeking help from a certified mechanic who can diagnose your vehicles electrical problem firsthand. From there an accurate repair can be made to ensure that this starting issue won't come back again.