Q: I was driving down the road and car died and will not start it sound like it wants when I check radiator fluid it was empty

Driving down the road car died and will not start it sounds like it want to so I checked all fluids and radiator had no fluid it it

Hello, thank you for writing in. You will want to find out why the coolant is empty. However for the moment, you need to treat the stall and no start situation separately from the lack of coolant issue. Chances are whatever caused the stall is likely keeping the vehicle from starting. Did the vehicle overheat before it stalled? If you did not notice or were not paying attention, this may have been the case. It is easy for the car to overheat and stall out quickly once the coolant runs out. With that said, you will want to fill the vehicle with coolant and then try and start the vehicle. Try working on the ignition system, fuel system, and cooling system. One of these systems is likely the cause. Make sure the oil is in good condition and not burned. For more help diagnosing the issue, contact our service department.

3. I was driving down the road and car died and will not start it sound like it wants when I check radiator fluid it was empty