Q: Exhaust leak coming from the rear manifold exhaust gasket and I was wondering how do you replace the rear manifold exhaust? 2006 Chrysler Town & Country

asked by on February 04, 2017

You can hear the air coming from the rear manifold exhaust how do you replace the rear manifold exhaust gasket

Engine is running louder than normal Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello - most likely, this is an exhaust leak between the exhaust manifold, and the cross-over pipe. Removing the cross-over pipe will be the required process to replace the leaking gasket if this is the source. i recommend a engine noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, confirm this diagnosis, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.