Q: Exhaust leak coming from the rear manifold exhaust gasket and I was wondering how do you replace the rear manifold exhaust? 2006 Chrysler Town & Country

You can hear the air coming from the rear manifold exhaust how do you replace the rear manifold exhaust gasket

Hello - most likely, this is an exhaust leak between the exhaust manifold, and the cross-over pipe. Removing the cross-over pipe will be the required process to replace the leaking gasket if this is the source. i recommend a engine noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, confirm this diagnosis, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Exhaust leak coming from the rear manifold exhaust gasket and I was wondering how do you replace the rear manifold exhaust? 2006 Chrysler Town & Country