Q: Tools to replace a radiator and fan

What tools would I need to replace my radiator and fan just want to make sure I have all the right tools before doing this

Hey there. You will need mostly basic hand tools - a ratchet, sockets, wrenches, pliers, screw drivers. The only problem you might run into is bleeding the cooling system of air after performing the replacement. Since this radiator does not have a cap, the best way to bleed the system is with a vacuum fill tool and shop air. If the air is not properly bled from the cooling system, overheating and engine damage can result. If you are not comfortable or experienced doing radiator replacements or fan replacements, you may want to have a professional tackle these jobs for you to save both time and money.

3. Tools to replace a radiator and fan