Q: Ac doesn't work after radiator replacement

I just had my radiator replaced and now the ac doesn't get cold. It worked fine before. I'm wondering if there was something the mechanic forgot to reconnect.

If it flat out does not function at all, it is possible an electrical connector was not re-attached. But there are actually quite a few possibilities, such as the condenser fan not being re-attached, not working, or damaged; the condenser blocked by dislodged debris; a coincidental leak (which can only be determined by state of charge, pressures, and infrared leak detector). I would take it back to the mechanic to have them check the work. If the problem still persists, or you would like to have this checked elsewhere, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the AC.

3. Ac doesn't work after radiator replacement