Q: Ac doesn't work after radiator replacement

I just had my radiator replaced and now the ac doesn't get cold. It worked fine before. I'm wondering if there was something the mechanic forgot to reconnect.

A: If it flat out does not function at all, it...

If it flat out does not function at all, it is possible an electrical connector was not re-attached. But there are actually quite a few possibilities, such as the condenser fan not being re-attached, not working, or damaged; the condenser blocked by dislodged debris; a coincidental leak (which can only be determined by state of charge, pressures, and infrared leak detector). I would take it back to the mechanic to have them check the work. If the problem still persists, or you would like to have this checked elsewhere, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the AC.