Q: My 2013 BMW 528 seems to make a slight squeaky sound when i'm driving slow not fast.

Usually makes the sound when i hit the brakes or go over some bumps but only when im driving slow. I'm not sure if there is anything wrong or why it's doing that. I do know it wasn't making any such sounds prior to yesterday 1/30 when i first noticed it. Just wanted your expert opinion since its free before deciding to take any action. Thank you sir.

Hi there. The noise that you are hearing is the control arm bushing are hard and need replaced. If you need further assistance with your control arm bushings, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My 2013 BMW 528 seems to make a slight squeaky sound when i'm driving slow not fast.