Q: Vibration and noise from front of vehicle

When im driving there is a i guess u could call it a vibration and a rhythmic noise which intensifies the faster i go i can feel it thru the steering wheel

Steering wheel vibrates or shakes Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Vibration felt through the steering wheel is often due to tire/wheel imbalance although irregular tire wear and/or tire belt defects could be implicated. Sometimes vibration has multiple causes, so for example vehicle suspension components could be loose or worn and that can aggravate what might otherwise be "undetectable" vibration. Other causes are loose motor mounts, loose lug nuts, and warped rotors, particularly if the caliper is not properly retracting. If you schedule a vibration diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will find the cause(s) of the vibration and let you know of the required repairs and their cost.