Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

Q: air blend door

If you have different temperature from the driver and passenger sides, then that is a BLEND DOOR issue. The blend doors are little triangular devices with centers that rotate from an electrical signal. Their plastic gears can break, or the...

Q: Muffler not working.

Hi there, It very possible the catalyst in side the catalytic converter is braking up inside of the catalytic converter. This could cause a rattling noise in the exhaust while the engine is running and a possible smell from the...

Q: Overheating

When you put pressure in the radiator you are only going up to about 15 psi, but when a cylinder fires, it puts out a lot more than the compression test showed at 125 psi. This is why you are...