Q: Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

3. Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

Q: Car needs a new coolant bypass tube

Ah yes, the infamous 3.8L coolant elbows, located on the tensioner. This is a very common problem, but I would still perform a cooling system pressure test to be certain that the elbows are leaking. This test pressurizes the cooling...

Q: Q: the engine turns over but wont start

You may have a distributor that is not giving off spark or the timing belt or chain has jumped timing and the valves are hitting the pistons. This is dependent on the vehicle and engine you have. Some are equipped...

Q: Truck hesitates to start - 2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Hi. This could be a problem with the mass air flow sensor, throttle position, fuel pump or idle air control valve. The mass air flow sensor is a common cause of a problem like this it could be dirty or...