Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

Q: Car stalling in the summer

Hi. Your vehicle may be experiencing an overheating issue. Also the stalling can be due to a drop in pressure in your intake system. If your Check Engine Light is illuminated, a mechanic sent by YourMechanic can scan the car's...

Q: Exhaust Shield rattling and smell

You need to listen to the exhaust pipe and manifold on the engine and see if you can hear where the noise is coming from. If the exhaust pipe is cracked, then I would recommend getting it fixed as soon...

Q: Piston misfiring and oil on a sparkplug

Oil in the spark plug bore is caused by a leaking valve cover gasket. This can short out the spark plug and cause damage to the plug and coil, and also the spark plug boot. The valve cover gasket set...