Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

3. Why do I smell gas in the car?

Q: Car shake when going over small bumps.

The suspension could be loose or have a broken bushing causing the control arms to move around or the shock absorbers are worn and causing the tires to bounce violently at highway speeds. If you need further assistance with your...

Q: Why do I continue to have a burning oil and fuel smell in my 2009 Dodge Charger

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. If you continue to have leaks in the engine then there may be too much pressure built up in the engine. This is usually caused by excessive blow by due...

Q: 1998 f150 5.4, sputters when passing or anytime getting down on the gas. Replaced 2 bad coil packs and changed plugs. Did notice t

On the Ford, if the plug was wet but did not smell like anything, this may be due to oil getting on the plugs. Have a compression test done on the cylinders to make sure you have good compression, and...