Q: Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

3. Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

Q: Gas cap loose and check engine soon light comes on

Hi. In some cases I have seen that after market gas caps do fix the engine light for the gas cap. I suggest you try getting a gas cap from the Buick dealership and have the engine light reset properly....

Q: My sl600 V12 has 161,000 miles. Do I need to replace the ignition wires?

If you suspect that the engine is misfiring, you should identify and resolve the cause now because misfiring can cause lots of collateral damage such as plugging up the catalytic converter. Misfiring also wastes lots of gas, has the potential...

Q: When driving my car is making a thumping noise in the front just replaced rotors and fornt brakes

It is possible that you can have loose suspension parts causing this issue. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected for faulty Parts such as ball joints or tie rods. Consider YourMechanic as your vehicle can be inspected at your...