Q: Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

3. Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

Q: Need to know where block heater on 2000 Buick lesabre

Hi Katie. Thanks for contacting us today. An engine block heater is an optional upgrade on a 2000 Buick Lesabre, so it's possible that yours does not have one. However, if it does, it will be located on the rear,...

Q: There's a smell when I drive my car is it the clutch? My car has 23000 miles.

Hi there: When a clutch is wearing out or gives off a smell, it's usually similar to rotten eggs or burning rubber if it's actual clutch disks. There will be other indicators such as slipping of the clutch once the...

Q: What type of spark plugs should I use?

Spark plugs might not be the first thing you think about when it comes to engine performance, but they should be close to the top of that list. They’re essential – without operable spark plugs, your engine has no way...