Q: Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

3. Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

Q: Cylinder misfire and burning oil

The easiest way to diagnose the issue would be to have the vehicle scanned again. These codes will give you insight to things we would spend a lot of time testing for. If you are seeing smoke coming from the...

Q: Check Engine Light and air conditioning problems

The Check Engine Light illumination is most likely due to your engine having a misfire, and also getting a code to the cam sensor. If the misfire code is pointing to a particular cylinder misfiring, there could be another problem...

Q: Rear of car almost fishtails above 35

Hi there. It's quite possible that during your ditch experience that are rear suspension component may have been damaged, such as a shock mount or strut. It's also common for the rear stabilizer bar to become damaged during a rear...