Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

Q: Where is the instrument panel to find the trip reset button to press and hold in order to reset the trip mileage?

Hi there. When resetting the trip mileage on your vehicle, look at the steering wheel and just behind it is the instrument panel (the part that has all of the gauges). Look on the instrument panel for a black small...

Q: Gas smell while driving.

Smelling a gas odor coming from your vehicle is never good experience and it usually means there is a leak somewhere. From the description provided, it is quite possible that the EVAP Purge Canister has developed a leak and needs...

Q: Bad gas

You may have got some gas that has some water in it since problem started real soon after refueling. The issue would be is would bad fuel cause only one cylinder to misfire? It is not likely that it would....