Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

Q: Security system on my new to me car has been toggled on.

Hi there. Try taking the key and putting it in the driver door and unlocking and locking the door 3 times. This will make the computer acknowledge the key and finalize the programming. For the dash sound, that could be...

Q: Bad smell in cabin..when driving the car.

Your car has what is called a cabin filter which filters the outside air as it comes in through the vents into your car. When these get dirty or clogged with debris, they can give off a very dirty smell....

Q: Oil on electrodes of spark plugs and cylinders

First, visible amounts of oil on the spark plug electrode is never a good sign. To me, if the vehicle starts and struggles to run, there may be a major mechanical malfunction regarding your explanations. Have the mechanical timing checked...