Q: Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

3. Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

Q: Q: Car not starting.

The ignition system on these cars is a very common problem causing no starts. The fuel pumps are the next most common problem causing the no start. My suggestion is to have a qualified technician check the ignition and fuel...

Q: Engine making high-pitched noise

Hi, this typically points to an issue with one of your serpentine belts. These belts drive different components on the vehicle such as the water pump, alternator, and A/C compressor. Over time, they will begin to lose their grip which...

Q: Cost to fix: Spark plug #4 on passenger side blew out of its cylinder. Common on 5.4 Tritons. only need this spark plug 2000 Ford F150

Hi there. Unfortunately, this is a service that requires advanced machining tools; which our mobile mechanics don't typically have access to on site. As such, it's not a service we provide at YourMechanic.com. You might be better served contacting a...