Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

Q: Leak in the front passenger side under the hood

You may have a coolant leak from the water pump seal due to a bearing being bad. This would account for the leak and noise you are getting. I would recommend not driving the vehicle until this is diagnosed and...

Q: Brake pads repalaced, brakes sqeak and smell with smoke

I believe what happened was that the technician who replaced your brake pads may have not done one or both of two things: replace the rotors or road tested the vehicle. Since you did not mention it, I assume that...

Q: Car cranks but won't start

Hello. A no start condition can be caused by many things. A few common causes are issues with the fuel, ignition, or engine management systems. It may be possible that one of the components to these systems, such as the...