Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

I smell gas and the car jerks when I accelerate

Q: i have 2005 buick lesabre it just died then i started it back up and it shakes what should i look for?

Hi there. From the description you have provided, concerning your vehicle's engine dying and shaking upon restart, could be a combination of problems. Identifying the reason for the engine dying, could have been recognized by the PCM (powertrain control module)....

Q: Gasoline smell in back of car

Hi there. I believe that the problem may be a seal leaking for the sending unit on the gas tank. It will require taking the rear seat out, lifting the carpet, and inspecting the seals for leaking gas. I would...

Q: Shutoff during start, Check Engine Light on, power loss - 1990 Mazda B2200

First thing is to check to see what problem codes are setting off the Check Engine Light. The compression numbers you mention are also pretty low, indicating worn piston rings, or burned valves. If you would like, a certified technician...