Q: Blown cigarette lighter fuse

I am looking for the fuse for the cigarette lighter in the front center console on my Cadillac Escalade. I am pretty sure I blew the fuse because it’s not working. I have looked in the owner's manual but can't find where the fuse is anywhere. I would think it’s in the fuse panel on the driver's side of the dash board. But no matter how hard I look I can't find it. Can you please help me find it? Thanks.

A: Hello, I’ll be happy to help you find the f...

Hello, I’ll be happy to help you find the fuse that’s diffused. The one you’re looking for is located under the hood in the fuse box. It is labeled "LTR" which stands for lighter. Good luck!

If you feel like you need assistance with this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can replace the fuse for you at your own convenience.

Recommended services
Get a Quote