Q: car squeaks and is har to turn

When driving the car, it will squeak or make a noise when I turn. Also, it is hard to turn the car around the corners. This just started yesterday after a snow fall.

I’m going to guess that you have a power steering pump belt that is slipping. The slipping belt makes the squeal and the slower turning pump makes the wheel hard to turn. Your car may just need a new belt or even just a belt adjustment. Try contacting Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to inspect your car and tell you what you need to do.

3. car squeaks and is har to turn