Q: car squeaks and is har to turn

asked by on December 05, 2016

When driving the car, it will squeak or make a noise when I turn. Also, it is hard to turn the car around the corners. This just started yesterday after a snow fall.

Power Steering Belt Replacement $95.44 - $301.27 Get a Quote

I’m going to guess that you have a power steering pump belt that is slipping. The slipping belt makes the squeal and the slower turning pump makes the wheel hard to turn. Your car may just need a new belt or even just a belt adjustment. Try contacting Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to inspect your car and tell you what you need to do.