Q: A knocking sound coming from middle console.

Okay so, we drove to Beaumont and our car was fine was running okay and everything but sometimes it can be hard to turn it like right or left. Well it was parked for about 2 hoUrsula and on our way home the battery light came on and said like battery low but it was like impossible cause he just you know fixed all that. But as we got closers to home in vidor it started to die and died rite when we pulled into our driveway. So we chAngel the battery and now there is a knocking sound in the middle console. What would be wrong with the car? Please help.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. There are a couple things that could make a knocking sound in a console. The first would be a relay clicking on an off, usually the hazard lights relay shorting to ground. The second would be the blend door motors for the heater and air conditioning is clicking for its trying to move but cannot move anymore. Check the relay and blend door motors for a possible short. If you need further assistance with a knocking noise in the console, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. A knocking sound coming from middle console.