Q: My car chokes on start up, sometimes it turns on fine but other times it will choke or even turn completely off.

asked by on November 05, 2016

My car chokes when being turned on, sometimes it will choke no matter how many times I try turning it on. Others times tho it will turn on just fine, it doesn't matter what time of the day it is or how many gas it has. Then once the car is completely turned on it will accelerate itself up to the 3rph sometimes and then slowly go back down. No check engine light turns on or anything expect the ABS one.