Q: Wiper motor not working.

asked by on December 29, 2015

My windshield wipers are not working properly. I think the wiper motor is not working.

Hi there. Your windshield wipers can stop working for a number or reasons. It may as simple as a blown fuse or it can be a wiper motor or other circuit issue. Check fuse B13 in the fuse box under the hood. If it is blown then replace it. If it fails again then you have a short in the circuit. If the fuse is fine then a voltage meter will be needed to run some electrical tests to isolate where the problem is in the circuit. This is best left to a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.