Q: Q: Acceleration problem

hello, my car has an acceleration problem especially on driving up a hill, after slowing down doesn't have power and when overtaking other vehicles. toyota fielder station wagon 2004.

kindly advice.

Hey there. This may be related to a fuel delivery issue such as a faulty mass air flow sensor or throttle position sensor. As you may know, the mass air flow sensor regulates the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. When this is not working properly, it may cause the engine to starve for fuel or air depending on the mixture error. When this happens, this may cause the symptoms you describe. A certified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, can diagnose the acceleration problem and proceed with appropriate repairs.

3. Q: Acceleration problem