Q: Car vibrating

The car has been vibrating for the past two days. It sometimes vibrates when I am pressing the brakes (that's how it first started), and it also vibrates when accelerating. The fastest I've been able to drive is at 50 MPH. Sometimes the vibrating tapers off, then it suddenly returns.

If the brakes are vibrating when stopping, then the rotors are warped out and the bearings are bad. If you also have a vibration during acceleration you may be having a transmission or mount issue. You may have one or more problems with your vehicle that will need to be taken care of. I recommend seeking a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and check your brakes, steering, and suspension and have your car’s vibration diagnosed. From there, they will be able to perform the necessary repairs on your car.

3. Car vibrating