Q: Airmatic issues with front of car

The front of my car collapsed. It is an issue with the airmatic suspension. It is either a leak or the struts need replacing. I am not sure.

Hi. The Mercedes-Benz air suspension uses an air compressor and air struts to provide a comfortable ride over any terrain. Unfortunately, the system is known for being problematic. Since just the front of your car is collapsed, the problem is probably the front air struts. There could also be a leak in the system but my bet is on the struts. I suggest you have a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle’s suspension firsthand.