Q: Car window off track

The driver's side car window is permanently down. I can pull the glass up, but it slides right back down.

There seems to be a mechanical failure concerning your window regulator and motor assembly. In many cases, the window can become separated from the regulator and the motor moves, but the glass does not. The window regulator and motor assembly should be replaced as one piece, and the mechanical connection to the glass should be repaired, if necessary. Have a technician, like the ones at YourMechanic, inspect and assist you with your window issue.

3. Car window off track