Q: How to reset the ECM?

asked by on October 09, 2016

Engine stalls at times. Engine soon light is on. ABS light is on. Engine missed at time.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi, thanks for writing in. After the computer is scanned and all the codes are documented and diagnosed to find the cause of the problems then the scan tool can be used to clear the codes and ECM monitors. Once this is done then the computer is reset. Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to scan your car computer for you and let you know what’s going on with your car.