Q: my 2003 saturn ion won't start. it cranks but won't start.

my 2003 saturn ion won't start. it cranks but won't start. i was driving on the highway and it starts to slow down and it stopped. i oil pressure light was on and i checked my oil and found out that there was no oil in my car. i taught my engine is dead but it still cranks but won't start. i will like to know what is the problem. thanks

Hi there:

If you checked the oil and determined that there was no oil in the car, it’s quite possible that some internal engine components have seized up; which means there might be serious engine damage internally. Before you attempt to crank it again, please contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a car is hard to start inspection; so they can pinpoint what is the source of your issues before it causes more damage.

3. my 2003 saturn ion won't start. it cranks but won't start.