Q: What tools are needed to change the intake manifold for 2010 VC CC 2.0?

intake is leaking and needs to be replaced

A: Hi there. In general, you’ll need a full me...

Hi there. In general, you’ll need a full metric socket and end wrench set, a few line wrenches for removing fuel lines and wire pliers for removing fuel lines that are secured via wire ties and of course replacement gaskets. As with any mechanical repair job, you should purchase and review the service manual for the 2010 Volkswagen CC and follow their precise instructions. If you review those instructions and determine the job might be too complex, I recommend having one of our local mechanics replace the intake manifold for you.