Q: My brake fluid light is on and won't go off

My brake fluid light is saying that the brake fluid is low when it's not how do I fix the brake fluid reader so that it reads the right amount

You can try lightly tapping the side of the master cylinder reservoir on your 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix. Sometimes the float for the level sensor sticks. If that does not help, you may have to replace the level sensor and possibly the brake fluid reservoir along with it. To have this taken care of, a certified technician from YourMechanic can diagnose your Brake Fluid Light and perform any needed repairs.

3. My brake fluid light is on and won't go off