Q: Parasitic drain 2005 tahoe on ignition a fuse

I have parasitic battery drain. It does after 1 day. When I test it its pulling 3.4 amps. Not ma but amps. I have replaced starter and alternator. It has a new battery. I have removed every fuse inside and out to pinpoint it. Its the ignition a 40 amp fuse. Even with every fuse pulled out of car that one still pulls power. I'm at a loss and don't know what runs through this fuse. Please help

Hello, thank you for writing in. Great job on the electrical testing thus far! A wiring diagram for the vehicle will work wonders for you if you can obtain one. If you are referring to the ignition switch fuse, then you may be in a position to need to replace the ignition switch itself. When people have issues with the vehicle mysteriously starting on its own, its feedback from the ignition switch that causes it. You may be dealing with a small amount of feedback. The only way to know is to trace the power drain back to its source. From the back of the fuse box, you should be able to trace the wire back to the source with the help of a wiring diagram. For more help with this process, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Parasitic drain 2005 tahoe on ignition a fuse