Q: rough running since last service with the following p codes

p0354, p2310, p0304, p0308, p130A-00 also brake light is on constantly check engine symbol and epc is ls lite back brakes have never been serviced

The first code, P0354 is for a coil primary circuit failure. May be a bad coil. Codes P0304 and P0308 are misfire codes for cylinder number 4 and 8. May be the coil issue causing it. The code P2310 and P13A-00 are vehicle manufacturer specific and cannot be answered unless a vehicle and year is known. If you want to have the diagnostics for your Check Engine Light verified, a mechanic from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to inspect your car’s rough idling issue and make any other repairs that are needed.

3. rough running since last service with the following p codes